3 Days 2 Nights Tsavo East / Amboseli National
The combined area of Tsavo East and Tsavo West National Parks makes Tsavo one of the world's largest game sanctuaries.
Day 1 - TSAVO EAST
Pick up from your Mombasa hotel in the morning drive to Tsavo East national pack which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man eating lions Game en route Via Aruba Dam to booked camp or lodge. Check in and have lunch at your lodge. In the afternoon, another game drive at the park later dinner and overnight at the Booked camp or Lodge
Day 2 - AMBOSELI
Early morning Break fast ,After breakfast game en-route Leave Tsavo East for Amboseli National Park to arrive with a short game drive in time for lunch ,check in at booked camp or lodge and have lunch and rest .Afternoon game at The park which is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, which dominates the landscape, and open plains. Dinner and overnight at your booked camp or lodge
Day 3 - AMBOSELI / MOMBASA
Early morning breakfast game en-route drive out of Amboseli and head to Mombasa Lunch en-route at Voi lion hill camp after lunch proceed to your coastal hotel arriving in the late afternoon drop off at your respective hotel.
Price Depends On Level Of Accommodations:
Tsavo East Overnight at Sentrim Tsavo
Tsavo East Overnight at Ashnil Aruba Lodge
Amboseli Overnight at Oltukai Lodge/ Amboseli Serena Lodge
Package Price Per Person Sharing USD $ 720
Amboseli Overnight at Sentrim Amboseli Camp
Package Price Per Person Sharing USD $ 650
Tsavo East Overnight at Voi Safari Lodge
Amboseli Overnight at SOpa AMboseli Camp
Package Price Per Person Sharing USD $ 690
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English, French or Germany speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour mini bus 4 x 4 with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature